top of page
TRINITY COLLEGE of VERMONT
CLASS OF 1968 ANNIVERSARY GIFT
To honor our 50th Anniversary, the Class of 1968 is offering a special anniversary gift of $4000 to a woman who is looking to pursue an undergraduate degree from an accredited Catholic College or accredited Catholic University within the United States. This anniversary gift is for the 2018 – 2019 academic year and will be payable in one lump sum to the qualified recipient.
1. Applicant must be a Catholic woman.
2. The gift is only open to a graduating high school senior or an adult student attending a post secondary school for the first time.
3. Applicant must be accepted and enrolled at an accredited Catholic College or accredited Catholic University approved for Title IV funding (Pell Grants, Federal Direct Loans) within the United States.
4. Anniversary gift must be used for the academic year for which it is awarded.
5. Recipient of the anniversary gift must provide proof of acceptance at, and enrollment in, an accredited Catholic College or accredited Catholic University.
Due: Must be Postmarked no later than
Monday April 30th 2018
(Note: this is an extension from original date)
Mail the application to:
ATTN:Trinity College Vermont, Class of 1968
601 Lewis Creek Road
Charlotte, VT 05445
bottom of page